Step 1: Admission form submission:
It is mandatory for all the interested students to submit the online Admission Form or a hardcopy in the school office. Timing 8a.m to 11a.m.
- Nursery to Std III – Direct admission on the basis of previous school report card.
Note: The report card produced by the student will be verified with the previous school.
- Std IV to VIII – Apply online. Students shall be notified regarding the admission test.
- Std XI – Provisional Admission
- Students of RVSA – shall be admitted on the selection list criteria basis after the Pre-Boards. The list shall be shared on the notice board as well as online on the website.
Once the ICSE results are out, a student will be eligible to change the stream on the basis of Marks secured in the desired subjects.
- Students of other schools – Those who have already taken the admission test will be admitted on the basis of their results.
Those who have not taken the Admission test, should apply online.
Step2: Acceptance of admission:
Parents may send the Report Card via Email. On approval, the school office will share the Admission procedure and Account details through whatsapp.
Step 3: Payment of fees:
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees online to confirm admission.
For further admission enquiry contact Mr. Ganguly
Ph – +91 9507525807